Photo Team takes the health and safety of all its clients, suppliers and photographers very seriously. Our safety measures as set out below to ensure site visits are safe and meet Government restrictions in place at that time. If you or any member of staff/household are uncomfortable with our visit, please let us know and we will rebook it for whenever you or they are comfortable.
Our photographers will:
- Explain to you what to expect from a safe site visit and ask whether you are comfortable with the visit to proceed.
- Follow Government social distancing guidelines at all times, including keeping +2m distance from all individuals.
- Wear required PPE.
We will also need help from the person present at the property to:
- Confirm that nobody at the property has shown symptoms in the property over the last 14 days and that there is no high-risk individual present at the property (over 70 or with an underlying health condition).
- Leave all doors open and lights on prior to the site visit if possible.
- Step outside the property where possible for the duration of visit, or at a minimum, keeping +2m distance at all times.
Please note, due to the restrictions in place at the moment, we have suspended the events side of our photography. We are offering a limited PR and Commercial photography service. We are also shooting 360° VR photography of properties and houses. Please see our sister web site: 360PhotoTeam.co.uk